Senior SEM/PPC Manager
This position is open to anyone who’s located and legally qualified to work within the United States.
We are looking for an exceptional leader, a team coach and team player who has a proven track record of building strong marketing teams
The Sr. SEM/PPC Manager is a client facing role where the candidate will work with clients on mainly Paid Search accounts (and potentially other digital platform) to drive measurable lift on digital business goals. Responsibilities will include working side by side with both clients and the in house FTO tech teams – designing, configuring, and evaluating performance of optimization activities such as bidding, A/B and multivariate tests, targeted and personalized campaigns, and automation recommendations.
Who We Are
FT Optimize was founded in 2016 as a way to offer companies custom SEM keyword bidding technology. Most agencies use a one-size-fits-all approach while FT Optimize develops right-size solutions for businesses. We are a modern SEM agency, partnering with clients and handling every aspect of SEM, from planning and forecasting to implementation and running the campaigns. With its initial success stories, clients started asking FTO to also customize software and ML tools for Retargeting, Social Media, Product Ads, and Video Marketing. FTO is driving this machine learning revolution and bringing it to several brand name clients.
Who You Are
FTO needs someone with strong business and data analysis skills coupled with being an exceptionally good communicator. S/he needs to be able to fluidly move between tech speak and clients’ goals. S/he will be executing on all mostly PPC strategy (potentially Paid Social, etc). Talking to clients and having a good strategic sense is a must. This person will have to be willing to get involved in the details, hand-on management and implementation of campaigns in addition to strategic work.
This role has the opportunity is grow into a team management role. So experience in people management is a plus.
- Directly manage, and grow client PPC (Google & Bing ads) accounts and potentially other digital channels
- Act as a project manager for client related tasks/projects on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure clear client goals are met, on time and correctly to specs
- Responsible for quality decks to present to clients on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
- Respond to possible new business opportunities by formalizing what statement of work would look like.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Paid Search
- Experience in direct client management roles
- Experience managing large PPC accounts (millions of keywords, large budgets)
- Experience with bidding management tools/platforms
- SQL knowledge (FTO can provide training but basic understanding is highly preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Search and expert in Google AdWords/Bing Ads
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with powerpoint/Google slides
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 weeks vacation after one year
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Flexible work-life balance
- Stipend for home office
- 100% distributed workforce
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to have an inclusive work environment.