This position is open to anyone who’s located and legally qualified to work within the United States.
The SEM/PPC Manager is a client facing role where the candidate will work with clients on mainly Paid Search accounts (and potentially other digital platform) to drive measurable lift on digital business goals. Responsibilities will include working side by side with both clients and the in house FTO tech teams – designing, configuring, and evaluating performance of optimization activities such as bidding, A/B and multivariate tests, targeted and personalized campaigns, and automation recommendations.
Who We Are
FT Optimize was founded in 2016 as a way to offer companies custom SEM keyword bidding technology. Most agencies use a one-size-fits-all approach while FT Optimize develops right-size solutions for businesses. We are a modern SEM agency, partnering with clients and handling every aspect of SEM, from planning and forecasting to implementation and running the campaigns. With its initial success stories, clients started asking FTO to also customize software and ML tools for Retargeting, Social Media, Product Ads, and Video Marketing. FTO is driving this machine learning revolution and bringing it to several brand name clients.
Who You Are
FTO needs someone with strong business and data analysis skills coupled with being an exceptionally good communicator. S/he needs to be able to fluidly move between tech speak and clients’ goals. S/he will be executing on all PPC/Paid Social Media/misc digital marketing strategy. Talking to clients and having a good strategic sense is a must. This person will have to be willing to get involved in the details, hand-on management and implementation of campaigns in addition to strategic work.
- Create, manage, and grow client PPC (Google & Bing ads) accounts and other digital channels
- Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
- Work as project manager in between product and engineering to ensure we have a technology solution to reach clients’ goals
- Manage deliverable of technology projects to ensure they answer the client needs
- Manage the process of custom marketing campaigns, this will entail ensuring clear client goals are met and resources are doing the actual work on time and correctly to specs
- Respond to possible new business opportunities by formalizing what statement of work would look like.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Paid Search
- Experience managing large PPC accounts (millions of keywords, large budgets)
- SQL knowledge (FTO can provide training but basic understanding is preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Search and expert in Google AdWords/Bing Ads
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong presentation skills with PowerPoint / Google slides
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 weeks vacation after one year
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Flexible work-life balance
- Stipend for home office
- 100% distributed workforce
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to have an inclusive work environment.