This position is open to anyone who’s located and legally qualified to work within the United States.
FTO is looking for an analytical person who enjoys the daily challenges of optimizing paid search (Google Ads/Microsoft Ads) to meet or exceed KPIs. You understand the various elements of campaigns, leverage best practices, test new offerings and strategies, and analyze performance data for insights and areas of opportunity. You enjoy being client-facing and owning the success of your assigned accounts.
Who We Are
FT Optimize was founded in 2016 as a way to offer companies custom SEM keyword bidding technology. Most agencies use a one-size-fits-all approach while FT Optimize develops right-size solutions for businesses. We are a modern SEM agency, partnering with clients and handling every aspect of SEM, from planning and forecasting to implementation and running the campaigns. With its initial success stories, clients started asking FTO to also customize software and ML tools for Retargeting, Social Media, Product Ads, and Video Marketing. FTO is driving this machine learning revolution and bringing it to several brand name clients.
Who You Are
FTO needs someone with strong business and data analysis skills coupled with being an exceptionally good communicator. You need to be able to fluidly move between tech speak and clients’ goals. Talking to clients and having a good strategic sense is a must. You will have to be willing to get involved in the details, hand-on management and implementation of campaigns in addition to strategic work.
The person in this role will assist the current team and other more senior PPC Managers in data analysis, implementing leading-edge digital marketing strategies, utilizing the latest technologies and our proprietary martech platform. Day-to-day, you’ll manage paid search campaigns, starting by getting up to speed on what we’ve got in place and then moving on to owning your own campaigns.
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns and tests, including implementation, optimization and analysis
- Create, launch, and track frequent ad copy, landing page, and other creative tests
- Analyze performance and optimize campaigns
- Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for clients, and ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Provide consistent and effective support to Manager level and above on forecasting and new business opportunities.
- Develop and employ successful data driven strategies to hit target acquisition goals.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of analytical, statistical, and/or database experience
- 2+ years of SEM/PPC experience
- SQL knowledge (FTO can provide training but basic understanding is highly preferred)
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Looker, Tableau (or similar dashboard software)
- Track record of demonstrating initiative and independent thinking
- Speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter demeanor. Moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team.
- Willingness to supply new insights and articulate them to a variety of partners and not just execute on existing ones.
- You know how to convert data into decisions without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5 weeks vacation after one year
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Flexible work-life balance
- Stipend for home office
- 100% distributed workforce
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to have an inclusive work environment.