Director of SEM/Digital Consultant
The liaison between the forefront of customized digital acquisition tactics and retail clients wanting more sales, the Digital Ad Consultant will help build the company into a massive digital presence for clients looking to optimize and maximize their online spend.
THE ROLE: Digital Analytics & Optimization Consultant
The Digital Analytics and Optimization Consultant will work with clients throughout digital platform implementations to design and implement experience optimization capabilities which drive measurable lift on digital business goals. Responsibilities will include working side by side with both clients and the in house FTO tech teams - designing, configuring, and evaluating performance of optimization activities such as A/B and multivariate tests, targeted and personalized campaigns, and automated recommendations.
FTO needs someone who is smart coupled with being an exceptionally good communicator. S/he needs to be able to fluidly move between tech speak and clients’ goals. S/he will be executing on SEO, SEM, Social, and Retargeting strategy. Talking to clients and having a good strategic sense is a must. FTO can teach the technical aspects of SEO, SEM and social, but the communication and strong strategic ability must be innate. This person will have to be willing to get involved in the details and actually do strategic work - but the role will move into building a team and managing others as FTO starts to scale.
Daily Activity and Responsibilities:
Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
Work as project manager in between product and engineering to ensure we have a technology solution to reach clients’ goals
Manage deliverable of technology projects to ensure they answer the client needs
Manage the process of custom marketing campaigns, this will entail ensuring clear client goals are met and resources are doing the actual work on time and correctly to specs
Respond to possible new business opportunities by formalizing what statement of work would look like.
- 3-5 years of work experience either as an account manager for a large firm related to online marketing or a past management consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but will consider relevant experience as well.
- Opportunity to get in on ground floor at exciting digital company
- Great office location in Half Moon Bay near beach, in fun, downtown shopping area
- 5 weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Position is flexible as long as the work gets done - telecommuting ok but office presence will be needed as well
- Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and Medical/ Dental Coverage