FT Optimize is hiring a Director of Online Acquisition responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing all partner online acquisition strategies, focusing first in SEM. You’ll be a key contributor as part of an in-house team that works with several large retail partners looking to grow revenue and optimize spend. FTO prefers candidates with proven track records working with bid management tools such as Marin Software. In addition, this role needs someone who has deep knowledge in search engine advertising, direct response marketing, online lead generation, and online customer acquisition, retargeting, etc.
FT Optimize was founded in 2016 to offer companies custom SEM keyword bidding technology. Most agencies use a one-size-fits-all approach; FT Optimize develops customizable right-size solutions for businesses. FT Optimize is a modern, technology-driven SEM agency, partnering with clients and handling every aspect of SEM, from planning and forecasting to implementation and running the campaigns. With its initial success stories, clients started asking FTO to also customize software and machine learning tools for Retargeting, Social Media, Product Ads, Video Marketing, etc. FTO is driving this machine learning revolution and bringing it to several keynote clients.
Daily Activity and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
- Work as project manager in between product and engineering to ensure we have a technology solution to reach clients’ goals
- Manage deliverable of technology projects to ensure they answer the client needs
- Manage the process of custom marketing campaigns, this will entail ensuring clear client goals are met and resources are doing the actual work on time and correctly to specs
- Respond to possible new business opportunities by formalizing what statement of work would look like.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years of work experience either as an account manager for a large firm related to online marketing or a past management consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but will consider relevant experience as well.
- Opportunity to get in on ground floor at exciting digital company with large scale clients
- Great office location in Half Moon Bay near beach, in fun, downtown shopping area
- 5 weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Position is flexible as long as the work gets done - flex hours ok and some telecommuting ok, but office presence will be needed as well
- Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and Medical/ Dental Coverage
Job Type: Full-time